Friday 16 September 2016

Happy Day 78

The most awkward day without my lil man..!! Although I did quite a lot and I was able to allow some great moments of realization, being alone is very difficult.


Today is Thursday; September 15th

The first night without my lil one has passed quite swiftly, although I couldn't sleep straight away and I was both out and up till very late. The morning was great but the weather was extremely HOT and SUNNY. My lesson went great and my student was so happy as we will finally have a break after 5 consecutive lessons. She read great and was able to finish all her exercises on time.


After the lesson, I was able to get to my favourite restaurant Papa Costa for a bite and to spend a bit of time with someone special then I went to the empty house where I had no son nor chores to fulfill.
In the evening, I decided to go out again to book my mum a hotel room as a present for her to relax and enjoy a bit of time away from home and the kids; to my surprise, I found out for the first time in my entire life and existence in Sudan, that women are not allowed to stay in a hotel in their own and so my entire plan was screwed thanks to our stupid laws.

I had to get back home completely vexed and extremely livid at my recent discovery but I did not know how to react to such news. I wasn't upset nor sad, I was instead thinking of other ways to fix the situation and make my mum happy about being here.


Have a Great Evening Lovelies for now till I find a better plan on how to have fun here (^_^) 

No comments:

Post a Comment