Friday 2 September 2016

Happy Day 63

The first day of everything is always full of anxiety, unease and worry of the unknown. It has been a very long while since I felt anxious about something and today is the day when I felt excited and anxious all over again.


Today is Wednesday; August 31st

The day started very well, however, I was extremely drained because of school work and handling my lil ones. I took my lil one to the centre (after a disastrous day off yesterday where he stayed at home but he caused such a havoc that my mum had to call me numerous times because he refused to go to his physio session. At that very moment, I decided never to leave him at home ever again) then I head towards my school and I arrived on time. Work was great and it went well as I didn't have many lessons, I had more time to prepare and organize my stuff for the following day and for the evening. 

After school, I had to contact my private lesson to cancel it as I had to prepare for the evening parents’ meeting. I stuck some of my students' work on the wall and decided to head home to get ready for my big evening. I got no sleep and no relaxation when I got home instead I worked on my radio and school prep. As soon as the clock hit 5, I started getting ready and I tried my best to look the part as it was my first time to meet many of the parents both from my classroom and other classes. 

Getting to the radio was one of the longest rides ever, I was anxious and for the first time in my life I was getting butterflies. I did my show and every minute that got me closer to my meeting, made me grow more and more anxious. I couldn't do anything nor eat anything until after the parents' meeting. The most intense part of my day was my ride to school. 

When I got to school, most of the teachers did not arrive and what is worse was that my TA was not there either. I found a couple of parents outside my class who helped me put up some of my students' art work. All in all the evening went well, as in just ok well, I finished my own private meeting with my own parents then I was part of the whole school meeting. The evening came to an end nicely; I had some cake with tea, I had a great walk with Maria and I changed my nails colour.

I can't believe I am done with the meeting, I hope I left a great impression on the parents and they liked me enough to trust me with their children. 


Have a Great Evening Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment