Wednesday 7 September 2016

Happy Day 67

And so the week begins with a massive bang. Today was the day I figured out where bonkers have come from. My lil angels were all over the place and I am trying to deal with it and I am trying to accept them the way they are. (I AM THANKFUL I BOUGHT COFFEE THIS WEEK..!! It was the only thing that kept me awake throughout this day).

Today is Sunday; September 4th

No matter what I get given, I always try to deal with my students, no matter what..! I treat my students the way I would want my lil one to be treated by teachers (It is Karma and it is the right thing to do). I honestly love each one of my cheeky monkeys, for some awkward reason I am excited to see them every single morning. I love their little characters and their little ordeals they put me in.

Today was the beginning of the week and they have gone completely bonkers and nothing could stop them for some reason. They were all on FIRE..!! After my all-over-the-place day at school, I continued to have a crazy day at my private lesson where my student wanted to get away with chatting to skip the part where we study. I was laughing at her silly attempts to escape studying but I was able to continue and cover quite a lot.


Radio was interesting as I talked about the fight I was part of over the weekend. I love my listeners reaction over my topics and I absolutely adore the fact that my listeners are able to understand me and have as much fun as I do.

Have a Great Evening Lovelies as I had no sleep last night and I would like to catch up with all the sleep I didn't get (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment