Monday 12 September 2016

Happy Day 74

It is the last day of work before I stop for Eid. This time I decided to spend my holidays at home regardless of the vibes I get from home. 


Today is Sunday; September 11th

The day started with waking up very disoriented and extremely delusional. I managed to get to my private lesson on time although I was fasting and very much asleep. The rickshaw ride to my student's house is to die for, the weather was splendid and seeing everyone rushing around on the last day before Eid was very refreshing. The lesson went well and my lil student caught yet another pet grasshopper and this time it is a bit big and in a smaller water bottle. She was really excited with her find as this one can drink water; she shared. It was very sad that her excitement was met with pure and utter fear and disgust, as I was incapable of hiding my complete shock when my lil one shook the bottle for the grasshopper to jump around. 


After my exciting lesson, I had a bit of a break at home then I head towards the radio for my last show before Eid. Although I am not ina managerial position, I found the idea of taking a week off was extremely long and unnecessary. We are media personals and we represent the people around us and I found having a holiday was not natural. I wanted to be part of the listeners lives and ins and outs, I wanted to be the first to talk with them after the 3rd day of Eid as you want to know what have they been upto. I guess I am going to stop complaining and I will appreciate the time off I got from the Radio.

I decided to start my box theatre mission which I will be updating you with on a daily process, wish me luck. I bought this piece about a month ago and yet had no tie to look at it nor explore it before diving right into it today. This afternoon, right before the Radio, I looked into the box, explored what is in it and I thought to myself I can make it and finish it before the holidays come to an end (my idealist views which are going to be crushed into dinky pieces probably). 


Have a Great Evening Lovelies (^_^)  

No comments:

Post a Comment