Friday 30 September 2016

Happy Day 87

Although I was extremely out of breath and had little to no energy I decided to head to school and push through this week. Was I wrong or WAS I WRONG TO DO SO..!!!

Today is Sunday; September 25th

Since I started losing my voice last Thursday then almost got it back through the weekend, I thought it would be absolutely fine to push through this week and get on with stuff. The problem was that I pushed way too much and I ended up losing my voice completely at the end of the school day. I was extremely devastated as I had no voice by the time I was going to my private lesson, but I pushed and I was exhausted.

I had to call in sick for the radio and I ended up giving a late lesson for my student as she is travelling very soon. I was still exhausted and ended up gong home to relax and the herbalist in me thought why not have a clove of garlic before going to bed as it might help get my voice back.


And I completely forgot to mention that My student gave me some dried seaweed snack which I ADORE and I love although everyone is fussing about how it hold no nutritional value..!! I DON'T CARE..

The Evening is passing and I have no energy so have a Great Evening Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment