Wednesday 7 September 2016

Happy Day 69

My meeting day is always a day filled with work which will not be done but it will be delayed to another day instead. We are going to have a talk with one of the owners of the school. I still feel like the underdog of this school.


Today is Tuesday; September 6th

School was great with its ups and downs (my little monkeys were all over the place as usual), but they always bring a smile to my face. I was able to complete a couple of great lessons with difficulty, but I will not deny myself the joy and sense of achievement. The meeting was intriguing as I was able to meet one of the owners of school who was interested in our development.

After the meeting I head towards home, had a great chat with Maria as she will be leaving tomorrow and I will be forced to confront swimming day alone without her help. After that I went to my old school, met some of my old friends and had a great chat with them. 

My afternoon was even greater as I was able to find shoes and watches.. WOOHOO!!


Radio was crazy as usual as I was talking about how to win an argument when you know you are right. Interesting and on top of all that, The weirdest app around (hilarious). I thought that sharing weird things with my listeners is more fun than sharing the normal stuff found online.

Have a Great Evening Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment