Sunday 14 August 2016

Happy Day 44

Long Chilled out Day.. I cancelled everything for today and decided that I will never commit to any private lesson on my only day off..

Today is Friday; August 12th

The day started on a very good note where everything was great. However, at some point inn the day my lil one decided to act up for no reason (well I doubt it was for no reason, it was mainly because I started my full time job and he started seeing me a lot less which is quite annoying not for him alone but for me too). We had great food and my sister decided to make us some great home made stuffed pasta. 

I decided in the evening to cancel my plans with my lil one due to hiss behaviour and decided to go out on my own for a change to just chill. I went to the Nile street and stayed there till midnight which was stressful and fun all at the same time. I couldn't enjoy my time because I was preoccupied with my lil one who was at home on his own.


To my surprise when I got home, my lil one was wide awake in the room watching Peppa Pig and lying on the floor. My heart melted to that sight and I spent the rest of the night with him. 

Have a great Evening Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment