Sunday 14 August 2016

Happy Day 45

When the world decided to go all over the place and I tried to hold everything up in the air while keeping my balance on a thing thread on top of a mountain of flames.


Today is Saturday; August 13th

The plan was for my lil one and I to wake up at 7am to get t both the centre and my school on time so I can then complete all my three lessons on time (By The Way, today is a weekend in this country, yet I never consider it as one). I felt bad when I was waking my lil one up since he stayed up all night waiting for me, so I decided that today I will just go about my day without having to worry about his whereabouts. I started off at school at around 8am, where I had to prepare my classroom and my door's decoration. I did all the printing, cutting, laminating, sticking, fixing, ...etc. I was exhausted because I was doing it all by myself with no one to help.































The saddest part is that I failed to finish my work in time for my first private lesson and so I had to cancel this one. However, due to my financial situation this month it was nearly impossible for me to cancel my 2nd and 3rd lesson. As soon as I got home I had a quick bite and I got ready for my private lesson, The lesson went well but I was still exhausted although I had a massive cup of coffee.


The second lesson also went well although I had no energy at all, however, I was meant to go to the pharmacy to get my lil one's medications as I was running out. I had to pull myself together and gather all the lil bits of energy I had left to do my last errands of the day to prepare for my big start at my new school.

I couldn't sleep tonight because of my anxiety, on the bright side I was able to complete my errands and checked off all of my to do list.

Now off to sleep to start fresh. Have a Great Evening Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment