Thursday 4 August 2016

Happy Day 36

Eventful was the only word I can use to describe this day. I had many things to do although I cancelled all my private lessons to track down my money to cover my expenses. After my dearest friend refused to answer my calls and texts messages.

Today is Thursday; August 4th.

So after a raining night, I couldn't get out of bed to drop my lil one at his centre session. I called his shadow teacher and cancelled today and I also contacted the centre to let him know that he will not be coming. Instead of having a quite morning with my lil one, I decided to get up and go to the Radio to ask for my next month Salary in advance to cover many of my debts since my friend did not pay me for the job I did for her with the English Curriculum for her new school. The sad thing is that she broke my heart after not replying to my many calls and texts and she did not get back to me regarding the payment although I completed all the tasks I had at hand. 

I went to the radio hoping that my boss will accept my request and will give me my salary in advance. I waited and waited for long and while I was waiting I had the best breakfast with my colleagues, who I haven't got together with in ages. I talked and interacted with all of them and it was refreshing. The best part is when I gave the request to my manager Taha and he accepted it in no time telling me the most comforting thing I have ever heard "Don't worry about it, we all go through things". On top of all that, I got my cheque and I also got a ride to the bank to issue my cheque. 


At the bank, I was waiting for my turn and I was number 343 on the queue which I didn't mind. However, I was approached by the customer service assistant or employee, who helped me reactivated my bank account the day before, and she asked me if she can help me with anything. I told her it was ok but she insisted and took the cheque and my ID and completed my transaction and issued my cheque all while I was waiting in my seat. Then I went on to pay the biggest chunk of my debts (AND I FELT RELIEVED..!!).


The evening show was great, and I had fun talking about midnight snacks and it went smoother than butter. The evening was great too, I got to meet a very special person and we caught up on all the things we didn't talk about. 


Have a great day lovelies.


Just to point out, yesterday I felt very saddened by my friend's reaction, which left me feeling abandoned and had no faith in people. Today was a proof that great people do still exist and they are amazing and they will help you if you needed them. I love everyone who maded my day great and helped me out. THANK YOU GREAT PEOPLE, YOU ARE SUPERB.

No comments:

Post a Comment