Monday 8 August 2016

Happy Day 40

Woke up at 6:30am.. Panicked about my lil one's home schooling plan.. Panicked about my classroom which isn't ready yet and stressed about the amount of work I am taking on.


Today is Monday; August 8th

The day started bright and early, I had a great sleep and a great start for my day. It has been about 2 weeks since I decided that my lil one is going to be home schooled due to the lack of disability awareness at the schools available in Khartoum (where I have been living). For some awkward reason I woke up with the urge to call a school to ask about vacancies for my lil one. It is the type of school I would like to take him to, but their talk about the fees and how she emphasized on the fees made me think twice. The problem is that my lil one is able to recognize the English alphabets which is excellent but he is incapable of recognizing the Arabic ones which is quite a problem for me as Arabic is my first language. With this is on my head, I started my day quite burdened and unaware of the impact of my decision on his future.

I went to work and I completed quite a lot of the work which was great. I was the first to get to school at 7:45 in the morning, I was optimistic and energetic and I was extremely excited about y first official morning meeting. The day passed extremely quickly, I only had enough time to get home and freshen up and head towards the Radio for my show.


The show is about showing affection in public which I think is lacking in our society. Even if you are showing your affection to your parents, children or friends. It was great but it was a quick show that was put together. I feel like I have been putting my Radio work a bit behind because of the school work which is CRAZY.

WISH ME LUCK..!! Have a great Evening Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment