Saturday 27 August 2016

Happy Day 59

I just realized today that when you can't find something that suits you just go and tailor make it yourself. And no matter how hard you try to believe that others will be as concerned, honest and trustworthy as you want them to be, you are the only person who can complete something as satisfactory as you want it to be.


Today is Saturday; August 27th

Waking up in the morning was the most difficult part of today, as I had to be out of the house by 9:45am then I had to be back by 1pm. I had so many pied lessons to the extend that I felt a bit overwhelmed during my day. I came to the conclusion that I will cancel all my lessons for next week to concentrate a little bit on my lil man and my primary work which is the radio plus the school. Everything was great today although we suffered from a massive power cut in the middle of the hot afternoon but we got over it and the electricity came back just before sunset.


My decision this afternoon was that I will be homeschooling my lil man for the next couple of months till I find him a great school with a great group of teachers. I decided that I will set up the curriculum for him in Arabic and English will be his second language. I don't know how that will work since I work 24/7 but I know I am capable of putting something together that will suit his needs and will be great for him. Wish me LUCK everyone!

I will stop my post here since I am in the middle of putting a curriculum together for my 1st grader and I will update you on how the teaching is going. Have a Great Evening Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment