Saturday 27 August 2016

Happy Day 57

As the weeks pass, I grow more and more fatigued from the amount of work I keep doing and being part of. Yet I refuse to drop any of it..!!

Today is Thursday; August 25th

I was extremely drained this morning for some odd reason, I couldn't believe it was Thursday. However, just the fact that today is swimming day was terrifying me. I talked to many teachers and they all keep wishing me luck and patting me on the back as if to say that IT WILL BE EFFIN DIFFICULT POOR THING..!! My only saving grace is Maria my friend who always makes me feel like there is nothing to worry and it is all under control.

The day started very quickly and in no time I found myself prepping the students to get on the bus and in absolutely no time I found myself on the bus with Miss Maria and the kids. We went to the Greek Club for our swimming session, the place was quite spacious and pretty. The problem with the whole thing is that it was all an in and out kind of a session, the kids get about 5 minutes each to go into the pool and practice their thing. After swimming we were swept back to the school juts in time for the last 5 minutes of the breakfast break and so we were given an extra 20 minutes to eat and relax. Then the day continued as usual, hectic, and it all finished in a glance.


After school I had to attend my private lesson which was great because my student is excellent and she is very entertaining as she always thinks of games we can play. So far we played Bingo, stars and chores and hangman.

The radio was as hectic as school, I was surprised with an interview as soon as I walked into the door. I wasn't happy and I clarified that point to my manager but I went through with it anyway. The interview tuned out to be the most interesting, mos smooth interview I have ever done in quite some time. My guest was fun to talk to and very chatty which was also fun.

My day really didn't end with a bang as it should since it was a Thursday but the best part of today is that Maria packed me lunch and she also provided me with an Islamic swimming suit and a swimming bag. Thank you MISS MARIA :)

Have a Great Evening Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment