Wednesday 24 August 2016

Happy Day 55

The day I didn't have a lot to do and I completed my first meeting at my new work place.

Today is Tuesday; August 23rd

It was excruciating to get out of bed this morning for some odd reason. I felt like I am getting ill and I should just switch off my phone and stay in with my lil one and do absolutely nothing. I woke up regardless of my feeling and prepared everything to face my lovely Tuesday.

On my way to school, the rickshaw driver I arranged to pick me up on a daily basis informed me that he is travelling and he won't be able to come and pick me up this afternoon. Thankfully I don't have my private lesson and I have a meeting after school about the first couple of weeks of school. School was hectic and my lil monkeys were causing havoc throughout the lessons and they didn't calm down till it is home time. I had a smile on my face till the end and even through my meeting, it was one of these great experiences after moving up the ladder in your career (I feel very proud of my job and that it is a better school with a greater reputation among the families).


In the afternoon, I was able to get home, do a bit of work, eat and get ready for the Radio.  The show was fun and very interesting, I had a lot of fun managing the live show on my own. The best part of today is that I was able to stay up till the end of the show and I was completely alert till I got home and completed my evening lesson.

My quiet Tuesday came to end very swiftly and I was happy to get to my bed in one piece and fall asleep although the electricity cut off, the weather was great and my lil one was able to fall asleep with open windows.

Have a Great Evening Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment