Thursday 18 August 2016

Happy Day 49

I haven't felt my journey although I am already on Day 49. Today was the day where I had to breakdown in front of everyone.


Today is Wednesday; August 17th

I went to school as usual early in the morning, Thankfully my morning went smoother than the day before. I actually managed to arrange a pick up with a  rickshaw driver who was great enough to pick me up and drop me off on a daily basis and for a great price too. I was at school pretty early and I was able to d a bit of work. As usual the lessons went well and I was able to be more in control than the days before. I also found a couple of minutes to talk to the deputy head about my lil one's condition with CP and what are the best options for him. While I was having the chat I was extremely good and I was able to control my emotions quite well until out of nowhere I started tearing and The Deputy Head almost teared with me. I didn't just tear, I started crying out of nowhere and I had to prepare for a lesson right after that talk. The teacher was extremely helpful and I was able to find out a lot of information from her that is quite beneficial for my lil one.

The day went quite well but I had to prepare for my private lessons which was extremely tiring again. As you figured out by now, I am planning to cancel some of my private lessons but I have no clue which ones should go out of the window. I did the afternoon lesson and it was slow but it came to an end. The annoying part of the lesson, is that the child's mother was not answering her phone nor his brother who was meant to pick him up. I ended up taking him home on my way to the Radio which was annoying. 


The radio was great because I was speaking about stationery which is something I ADORE and I was able to be honest. The funny thing is that while I was doing my radio, I needed someone to help me figure out what I should do to my lil one. Then out of nowhere again I started crying in front of the first person who I talked to. I was able to let out a lot of steam. And I did figure out that I have been strong for a very long time and sometimes I just need to let it all out then I can continue my life again. 

My day didn't finish here, as I had another lesson in the evening. As soon as I got home, my student arrived. I started putting my  lil one with me in the class so he doesn't feel left out and abandoned. As soon as I was done with the lesson, I thought y student's parents will be at the door BUT THEY WERE NOT. I had to wait with my hungry lil one until the father came 30 minutes late. 


I ended my day with a bowl of cereal some salad and a cup of lemon juice and went to sleep. Have a great Evening Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment