Monday 15 August 2016

Happy Day 46

I had a complete nervous breakdown at the end of today and it was just not happening. After my breakdown I had the longest sleep ever that made me feel complete and sane again. It is absolutely OK to breakdown during life but the pickup and recovery has to be quick and strong.


Today is Sunday, August 14th

It is the first day of school for me which is quite exciting, I hardly slept and I woke up as early as ever. At around 7 in the morning I was out of the house and in a rickshaw towards the school. I was a bit worried about my lil one going to the centre this early but gratefully everyone was there and he was happy he was early for the first time since he started with them. School was great and starting this early was great too although I had a massive difficulty getting over the fact that the whole house was fast asleep when I was out of the door.

The best part is that my students were happy to see me and I was overwhelmed with all the hugs that I received when my lil students arrived. After a while from greeting all the arriving students, the rain started pouring heavily to the extent that the roof started leaking. I was hoping that we'll be getting a day off but I was not lucky enough to get my wish and the day continued as usual. The students were overwhelming but they do follow rules and they all know their boundaries which I was happy about. Due to my previous experience, I was happy with my students and I really enjoyed day one.


I made sure I kept a smile throughout my day even when I was having a very tough time with their behaviour. Keeping a smile was the best thing I decided to do to change my mood in m entire life. I was able to complete a lot of the work and was able to follow my plan as much as possible although it was a bit all over the place.

I was completely shattered at the radio and I couldn't wait to go home to fall asleep. That is exactly what I did and I am so grateful for my interesting day 1 at school with all its ups and downs.

Have a great Evening Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment