Thursday 18 August 2016

Happy Day 48

I had a lesson today and I am super SHATTERED..!! I had 2 private lessons after school then again after Radio. And I have decided to drop one (or a few of my lessons for better things)..

Today is Tuesday August 16th

For some awkward reason I was not able to get out of bed this morning, I literally dragged my tired body out of bed and into the bathroom to have a quick shower then prepare my lil one's stuff including his water and lunch box. My lil one surprisingly didn't feel like going anywhere either but he got up after I continuously tickled him. we were out of the house a bit late today but at least my mum was able to come with me to check my lil one's centre and my school. It was lovely having my mum at school and it felt like I was a little child. I was extremely proud and I couldn't hide my excitement.

After my great day at school which was not that bad, I had to run back home for my first private lesson which went quite slow (As the electricity at home was cut since the morning). 5 minutes into my lesson, the electricity decided to come back which was perfect because I was falling asleep at the lesson.


As soon as the student and her mother left my house I had to pack my stuff and head to the radio where I decided to talk about waking up in the morning and why your body will decide to wake you up 5 or 10 minutes before the alarm after getting into a specific routine.

The day was great but I feel the pressure of the first week of school building up and I hope I don't burst at some point. Have a Great Evening Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment