Tuesday 5 July 2016

Happy Day 6


Today, I had a relaxed day all that I did is catch up with all the sleep I missed and watched some Korean series. The highlight of my day was that my lil one got a hair cut and he looks very handsome. I had the final iftar of the final day of Ramadan with my sister and I spent some quality time with my lil one. On top of all this my lil one is going to be receiving a gift package from his uncle and aunt in England (fingers crossed it will arrive safely).


Eid Mubarak to all of you lovelies who are celebrating Eid around the globe, may you have a wonderful time with your loved ones. And if you are not celebrating Eid then have a great day regardless and try not let anyone put you down.

Good night lovelies.

P.S. This evening's advice to all of you, is try to be Generous. Give freely and without expecting anything in return (you will feel relieved).

No comments:

Post a Comment