Thursday 21 July 2016

Happy Day 22

I was extremely drained today and so it was only fair for me to cancel everything and stay at home in preparation to go to the hospital appointment for my lil one.

Today is Thursday, 21st of July.

As you all know by now, my son suffers from mild CP (Cerebral Palsy), he goes to physiotherapy daily for about 2 hours a day. He has been going to physio for about 3 years non stop now and his progress is ever so slow. He also underwent a surgery (tenotomy) to help with the tension on his tendons and maybe allow him to walk one day. He can crawl very efficiently but standing and walking is still a challenge. So we had an appointment with a neurologist last month who prescribed Baclofen for him, since he has never taken any medication for his CP before I was extremely hesitant and very cautious to start him on this new medicine. I did my research and looked up everywhere on google to check the side effects of this medicine then I decided why not start it then we can see what happens next. My lil has been on his Baclofen since June 21st and it has helped him relax his tendons quite a lot and so his performance in his physiotherapy sessions has developed.

Today was our check up appointment with the neurologist, which I made very clear to everyone. I also was able to confirm some of the postponed appointments and prepared everything for it. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see the doctor because she had many patients and she had a lecture to attend at the University. I was a bit annoyed but I was able to quickly pick up the pieces and tried to make sense of the delayed appointment. It is all for good reason which I will not understand until later.

I then had a lesson and soon after the lesson I had to go to the radio again for the final episode this week. Today's show was extremely enjoyable because I talked about cartoons and I was able to talk about my own love for cartoons.

When I finally got home, I was starving (since I watched Simon and Martina breakfast video on YouTube). And so I decided to eat something healthy with salad and rice. To my surprise my lil one was also hungry and so he ended up eating all my salad and I was left with the saladless rice and meat..!



I am currently reading some interesting emails regarding my plans for this year, fingers crossed it will all work for the best. I know my lil one will be over the moon with the plan..

For now, Have a great evening Lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment