Wednesday 13 July 2016

Happy Day 13

I have decided to add a date on this thing so I can keep track of my days. I started forgetting the my days because I keep forgetting to write the posts on the day itself, so I end up writing it the following day (if you get what I mean). My happy day 13th is on the 12th of July.

Yesterday was a great day for me on all levels. I had a great start with my private lessons, after getting great feedback from the parents regarding their children's progress. I was so delighted that y students were getting better and becoming more confident in reading (all thanks to Dr Seuss).

It was a Tuesday, so we are getting through the week very swiftly and the days are passing nicely. I started working at y friend's school because I was unable to inform her that I already found another school. Regardless of my fear of confrontation and inability to break my friend's heart, I started looking for another person who would be able to fulfill my position in her school. I decided that I will be preparing everything that needs to be prepared but I am incapable of working with my friend for many reasons. I would not want to be put in a situation where my relationship with this specific person will be ruined and I would like to keep the mutual respect with all the teachers working there. So I made up my mind that I will recommend this school to other people because I know the quality of the teachers and I will eventually put my lil one in the school after his year off.

I was able to pick my lil one up from physio and it was extremely nice to spend that extra time together. Finally, I went to the Radio and I had yet another great show because I was extremely excited about all the additions and new bits and bobs on my show.

To finish off my evening, IT RAINED..!! I love the rain, and I love how the mornings after the rain are and how great the weather starts to become after the night rain.  Good night for now Lovelies (as I continue to write my other post).


P.S. I completely forgot about the best part of the day which was wearing my HELLO KITTY Backpack to both my jobs and workin' it (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment