Tuesday 26 July 2016

Happy Day 26

I finally met up with a beautiful person yesterday which was great (I know some of you won't relate to this but I am a person who never goes out because I have no friends and I have no time). A gorgeous get together with a great spirit here in Sudan.

Today is Monday, July 25th 

I went to school today but this time I was early, I felt very overwhelmed with waking up early and taking my lil one to physio so early. My private lessons were moved to the school as I am there from 9 in the morning till about 3 in the afternoon. The school was great, The private lesson was ok and I landed another private lesson with an adult this time who wants to learn ENGLISH (SUPER CATCH BECAUSE I LOVE TEACHING ADULTS). 

I was extremely tired today and so I had to break my fast which was a shame but I was unable to continue my day. It was extremely hot and humid and I was running late. 

Another turn in my day is that I turned down the diplomat's childrren who live fairly far away because they refused to pay a decent amount of money. Shame.. Shame.. Shame.. (but I am happy).

I had a great show at the radio and what was great about today is that I met which a great person who I recently met. Miss Maria she is the most gorgeous and most positive person you can ever meet. It was quite energized and extremely happy with the presence of this person. We talked. We had great coffee. We laughed. We walked. And We went window shopping.


To my surprise when I got home, my lil one was sleeping but he was wearing a different clothes than the ones I put him in. I found out later from my mum that my lil one spilled water and he cleaned it up and then he got his shirt and shorts dirty so he took them off and asked my sister to put the PJs on him. I can't describe how proud I am of his independence at this very young age, not only did he do all that but he also took his medication. I was filled with pride and hope that although his disability permits him from doing many things, he is coping quite nicely with his new found independence. 

Have Good Evening for now Lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment