Friday 7 October 2016

Happy Day 96

Today was the day when I felt completely out of place and I had to keep questioning my position, my place and everything around me. "Not a Good Day" I kept repeating, and it was honestly one very low day.

Today is Tuesday; October 4th

Although I started off very early at school, it was one of these awkward days where you have a weird vibe and everything feels like a massive misfit. I went to school and I tried to keep a happy face which I was incapable of doing and I ended up being the teacher with the sad puppy face throughout the day. I was able to accomplish quite a lot and cover a lot of the stuff which was missed due to our long weekend but something was just not right. I talked to my friend about this day quite a lot and what is great is that she felt exactly the same and we were able to have a moment of sharing our strange vibes. I was also informed this afternoon that one of the most important interviews in my entire career is taking place tomorrow at 4pm (AND I HAVEN'T PREPARED FOR IT..!!).

After school this afternoon I had nothing and I was able to get my lil man from physiotherapy and I was able to get o the radio early enough to set my work and start thinking about the show. This evening's topic was one of my favourite topics as it covers one picture which has been circulating social media for quite a long time. What is really bizarre is that the photo has been shared without the rest of it and hence I decided to put it out there for my listeners.


During my show, I was blessed by a call from my sister who surprised me of being at a burger place and she bought some great burgers which I couldn't finish but I enjoyed every bite of it. A Great Meal marking the end of my STRANGE DAY.

Coming home to no private lessons allowed me to get a bit of rest with no headache, Have a Great Evening Lovelies (^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment