Sunday 2 October 2016

Happy Day 92

It was meant to be a relaxed Friday however it turned into a busy one. I enjoyed it although I was extremely tense and my mind was busy with lots of work. What is keeping my sanity is that I have a long weekend and food, food, food and more fooooooood


Today is Friday, September 30th

The morning was great, I had an excellent start for my day as I was greeted by a great smile on my lil one's face which was SUPERB. The day continued to unfold some unexpected events; today was the day I had to look after my family. as soon as I left my room I came across my mum who was in a terrible mood and she wanted someone to listen to hear as she shares some stuff making her feel down  the past couple of days. I had to calm her down, knowing that I need someone to calm me down too, and I reassured her that it will all be sorted and I will fix everything.

As usual I had to fix it, being the only person around her at that moment. When that was all done and dusted, I went to my lil one who asked me to get him a toy which I am incapable of doing as I had no money on me. At that moment, I had to explain to my 7 year old son that money and objects are unimportant objects what is more important is family and being there for one another. It took him a while to understand why but I really hope it went through him and he understood it.


Knowing it was not enough, I had to walk out of my room yet again and I find something going wrong yet again (what a coincidence..!!). This time it was to do with my brother in law and our helper at home. She decided to leave work because the heat is unbearable..!! I had to talk to her extremely livid as she had the audacity to leave work without letting us know the day before. Again I had to deal with this issue ALONE, BY MYSELF with NO HELP from anyone around me then I completely crashed and decided to take my lil one on a date.


I guess eating out with my lil man is always a treat. It calmed me down quite a lot and helped gather my thoughts and clear my mind from all the negativity that was happening around me. As a single mother you are responsible for a lot of things and I hardly have time off work to spend with my own child, so I guess it all worked out well as I ended up having a bit of time with my lil one and it was different. Have a Great Evening for now Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment