Friday 7 October 2016

Happy Day 95




Starting school on a Monday is so wrong..!!! I am less motivated than usual, less organised than usual.. and I feel like a lost person in the middle of the woods..!!

Today is Monday; October 3rd

It felt great seeing my students after the long weekend we had however I felt extremely lost and disoriented for some reason. I was extremely behind in handing most of my paper work and I had no clue what I am going to do this week. And what is worse is that the week has been shortened and I felt like the work has been piled instead of it being spread over its natural time.


I started my students on The Mind Up Program which is extremely interesting as they were able to grasp the idea a lot quicker than I thought and a lot more easier than I imagined. They were eager to draw the brain and understand their behaviour. The program is great and well researched.
After my crazy day at school, I went to my private lesson then I ended up heading to the radio for an interesting show about Africa.

I know it's quick but I honestly had a quick week with hardly anything exciting, so Have a Great Evening Lovelies (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment