Thursday 30 June 2016

First thing is First...

Hi guys...

I really don't know how to start this but I would like to welcome you on board of my silly challenge that will hopefully change my mindset. So My name is Maya and I live in Sudan with my lil one who is 6 -soon to be 7- years old. I am a single mum by choice and I am extremely proud of myself and my achievements so far.

I just want to clarify my personal reasons behind starting this challenge, although silly in my opinion. First of all, being in Sudan for 3 years now and having to face everything alone specially when it comes down to my lil one's health issues and education was extremely difficult. I feel like all my life's worth of positive energy has been drained out of my soul. I have recently become a miserable cow who lacks confidence in not only herself but people around her. It came to a point in my life where I hated everything in my life including my work, family and surroundings. And I thought to myself "Why not start this challenge and let's see if it actually works". I came across this challenge through one of my great friends Weaam (although I kept mocking her at the beginning), I was drawn to the challenge and hence I started it.


No comments:

Post a Comment